How do I redeem an eGift Card?
Gift Cards and eGift Cards are redeemed in the OFFERS & PAYMENT section in Checkout.
- Cardmember Rewards and Birthday Rewards are entered as Offer Codes in Checkout, not as Gift Cards.
- eGift Cards may not be purchased or redeemed on orders shipping outside of the U.S.
- Victoria's Secret Gift Cards purchased on this site are redeemable on phone orders shipping within the United States, online at VictoriasSecret.com (within the U.S.) or in any U.S. and Puerto Rico Victoria's Secret store.
- To redeem in a U.S. or Puerto Rico store, print a copy of your eGift card or display the eGift card from your mobile device for our cashier.
- You won’t need a credit card if the gift card balance covers the entire total.
- Any unused balance will remain on your gift card.
- Up to 10 gift cards may be used per order.
How can I check the balance of my Gift Card?
I live in Canada, how can I redeem my store gift card?
What do I do if I lost my Gift Card?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This card is issued by Victoria’s Secret Direct GC, LLC and is redeemable for merchandise only, and for cash when the balance is under $10 (this amount could change, based on future revisions to applicable laws, in which case such a change will be reflected on our online and in-store return policies, and on subsequently issued gift cards), at U.S. and Puerto Rico Victoria’s Secret stores (excluding Victoria’s Secret Beauty and Accessories stores) and online at VictoriasSecret.com.
This card may not be returned, applied to previously purchased merchandise, used to pay down a credit card balance or buy another gift card.If this card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Victoria’s Secret may replace it if you provide the card number. Replacement card will be the value of the card at the time Victoria’s Secret fully processes your request. This card has no expiration date. Associates of Victoria’s Secret and its affiliates are not eligible to redeem gift cards at Victoria’s Secret Outlet stores.